Friday, March 25, 2011

"Video Killed the Radio Star" -Buggle

So.... the song I chose for my title... it's just because I was trying to think of a witty title to introduce my videos... Don't worry, I already realize that my attempt at wit has failed.

The first video is a group of pacifika dancers from The Cook Islands

This second video is from my youth group. If you get motion sick easily, then don't watch it. When students start carrying around my Kodak Sport, the picture looks like the whole world is shaking. I just wanted to share their accents with you all!

1 comment:

  1. wow. i've been on calmer rides at disneyworld!! hahaha!
    how fun to get to meet your friends. and to see the dancing. oddly, it reminded me of the dancing we used to see in the countryside in china. people would gather every evening for line dancing in the town square. or on the outdoor basketball court outside our hotel. it was awesome exercise! thanks for another transportational blog post. i'm loving my time in NZ!

    ReplyDelete